For those of you fan-bands and solo musicians still holding off on
contributing to the Wilco/UT/SV covers project coordinated by Scott Hudson,
get yours in!!!
I'm a little anxious to hear the finished product, as my friends finally got
their hyperspeed cover  of "Satan" to Scott. I ran a little news item in my
paper  this week on the track's acceptance... and can't wait to update that
when it is done. It's online thru next Wed. at www.star-
gazette.com/Time_Out/storyindex.html -- click on the Tributes article. It
originally mentioned Postcard and P2, but that was cut for space in the print
version and then picked up for our web site.

Dan
NP: Hazeldine. Orphans.
(sublime.)