Maybe, he's gonna actually have some melodies on this record.

Incidently, that (memories fuckin' you up) is exactly what GHOSTS OF
HALLELUJAH means.

And for the record, I definitely think he's correct in his critique of
himself.  Hell, I don't see what's so funny (and I 'can't stand' his
other records).

--Matt Cook