NancyApple says:

> Paul Craft wrote this, be sure to check out his version, on Paul's Brother
> Jukebox CD

Yes, indeed, one of the best songwriters around - though to be honest, he
gets not only solid, but needed help on the vocals on Brother Jukebox, at
least the cuts I've heard.

"Blue Heartache," "Midnight Flyer," "Brother Jukebox," "Honky Tonk Waltz,"
"Teardrops Will Kiss The Morning Dew," "Drop Kick Me Jesus," "Bent, Broken
And Blue," "Fastest Grass Alive," "I'm Lettin' You In On A Feeling,"
"Through The Bottom Of The Glass," "Keep Me From Blowing Away"...

A pretty good banjerpicker, too, BTW, who made some great recordings with
Jimmy Martin.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/