<<Therefore, if anyone is looking for "Grown Up All Wrong," Robert
     Christgau's compendium of critical essays, to be a fun, light read -
     a pop single of a book - that reader should turn the page.>>

I always love to tell the story about the one time Robert Christgau actually
answered the phone when I called him once. I had my publicity hat on and I
had asked him if he'd checked out the King Radio album yet and I couldn't
help but laugh when he responded by saying all grumpily, "I have it, and I
MIGHT listen to it. Bye." Click.

It was a proud moment for me.