Arlo and the Guthrie family have recorded at least two albums of Woody's
children's songs that are titled Grow Big Songs One and Two. I bought them
for my 4 year old and he just loves them. Woody also appears on the albums
(as in Hank and Hank Jr's Tear in My Beer). Dont let the voices of Arlo and
Woody fool you. These other Guthrie kids and grand kids can sing. Though I
can't say for sure, I 'm pretty certain some of those songs were previously
unrecorded.

-cgo