>And as long as, according to the website, you're willing to sign away
>royalties for the webcast.
Jeez, it's not but $750 a year for royalties initially. $500 for BMI and
$250 for ASCAP.  Once you start making any real money with a webcast they'll
want more but in weighing that exact option I knew I would have to program
based on a limited selection because I just don't see most publishers giving
up the royalties from BMI and ASCAP.  Maybe I'm wrong but my guess is the
variety and quality will suffer as a result or they'll do what a lot of
people are doing, holding their breath until BMI or ASCAP send a cease and
desist letter, or worse yet, drop a lawsuit in their laps.

NOW ONLINE,   www.TwangCast.com  TM  RealCountry netcast 24 X 7
BMI and ASCAP Licensed,  Please Visit Then let us know what you think!

Mike Hays www.MikeHays.RealCountry.net
For the best country artist web hosting, www.RealCountry.net