>my ear, has one of the less soulful and sometimes plain duller  SINGING
>styles of major country stars--but still  somehow you can't let those
>records go.
Hank Snow lived down the street when I was young in Madison TN, a suburb of
Nashville and was always adding to the decorations outside his place.  After
moving, trips back were filled with anticipation of what kind of eclectic
decoration Hank had added since the last trip..
np: off to bed, morning show means 4A wakeup, ugh!
NOW ONLINE,   http://www.TwangCast.com  TM  RealCountry netcast 24 X 7
Please Visit Then let us know what you think!