I just got a postcard in the mail and am wondering what the listweasels
reaction is, or if anyone cares at all...

Brooks Williams new release "Hundred Year Shadow" is apparently due in
stores 2/16 and is made up of original and cover material, including songs
written by Ted Hawkins, Buddy & Julie Miller and the Beatles.  This is his
first for Signature Sounds www.signature-sounds.com .

I've been a Brooks fan for some time, he used to play tiny coffeehouses
around here often in his early career.  He lost me with Seven Sisters and
this sounds interesting again.  Any thoughts from our f*** lovin' friends?
I always thought he treaded water over there but wasn't fully immersed.

Stacey