Hi! My band is called Sargent York. We're a band that's been together
for a year or so and we've decided we'd like to have a drummer again.
We're pretty flexible w/out one, but for some shows and some songs, we'd
like to find somebody who loves stuff like W/town, Neil Young,
Sparklehorse, Golden Smog, Byrds (country era), etc. We play: guitars,
lap steel, bass, mandolin, harmonica, accordian and fiddle (there are 3
of us: we're 24, 24 and 25) Sargent York has played around town at
various places and in Fargo a few times. Our music gets pretty laid
back, but it's not that way all the time.
Check out our demo review at demorama.com under the heading of January
Reviews, and/or respond to this address or call (612) 327-5875 for a
copy of the demo. We're not looking for a huge comittment from somebody,
but we'd like to practice once a week and do a couple of shows a month.
Please get back to me if you're interested. Thanks-

--Nick Johnson