Sarah Wrightson writes:
>Hell, if you are going to talk about the Beach Boys I can ask another
>dumb question...also on CNN (guess what I watch while eating lunch)
>one of the news lines at the bottom said that Michael Nesmith of the
>Monkeys had been awarded 47Million (well it may have been thousand,
>the eyes are going) from PBS for fraud?
>
>What did they do to the guy?

     He lost big at that 3 card monty table that PBS has set up in Grand
Central Station.
     But seriously....  I only heard a bit of it, but I think it had
something to do with unpaid royalties from shows that his production
company, Pacific Arts, produced for PBS.  It's ironic, considering that
Nesmith himself was on the receiving end of a lawsuit by PBS and
filmmaker Ken Burns a few years back for something similar.
                                --Jon Johnson
                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                   Wollaston, Massachusetts