Yeah, i remember Daddy Cool, mainly cuz here in Australia they play their
records on the radio still. They were national heroes there for a while with
their two hit singles "Eagle Rock"  - "Come Back Again" and some other
lesser hits before they broke up in the early 70s. Ross Wilson, the founder/
lead singer went on to form Mondo Rock in the late 70s and have a few more
minor hits.
Nice bloke.