I haven't been able to get Twangcast with OS 8.5 on a 300 MHz G3 Mac
either, and I had the Microsoft player weeks ago so I could try....and
that's on either Netscape Communicator or Microsoft Explorer..

.The "real" problem, it appears, is that the endless beta "Microsoft Media
Player for the Macintosh" itself basically doesn't work very well and is
only half there under any circumstances...Very little runs on it as it
stands now without crashing.

Maybe the answer for making RealTwang available is to put RealPlayer on the
site!  That works for just about everybody everywhere. Really.

Barry