> I read a good review of this CD: Richard Bennett, "Walking Down the Line"
> (Rebel Records)
>
> Is this the same Richard Bennett who used to produce Steve Earle and Marty
> Stuart?

Good question.  The answer is no, it's a different one, from up in
northeastern Kentucky; he was in J. D. Crowe's New South for a couple of
years, sounds a good deal like Tony Rice, and appears on Flashback (1994).
Walking Down The Line was his first solo album for Rebel; he has another -
and IMO better - one out since, called A Long Lonesome Time.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/