.Blodwyn Pig: LIVE AT THE LAFAYETTE (1997)

                           CD (1997): IGOCD 2067

                                Dunstable Truck-Driver Man's Blues (3.33)
                                See My Way (7.02)
                                Oh No! (10.44)
                                Baby Girl (4.42)
                                Cosmogrification (7.30)
                                Cat Squirrel (10.54)
                                It's only love (3.47)
                                Dharma for Six (11.15)
                                Six days on the road (5.29)
                                Boogie Train/Slow Down (7.21)

 Musicians

      Mick Abrahams - guitar, vocals, seven-string slide guitar
      Jack Lancaster - flute, violin, tenor sax, baritone sax, soprano sax
      Andy Pyle - electric bass, six-string bass
      Clive Bunker - drums

thats all the info I found at this site:
http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a8904593/albums.html