Looks like I'm going to have to shut the Twangzine down. Personally, I'm
bummed. I've had a good time with it, but with my new job and the fact that
I'll be out of the country from April until October makes it impossible for
me to continue a monthly edition.

None the less, I've gotten to interview folks like Bill Kirchen, Mike
Ireland, Don Rigsby, Ricky Skaggs, James McMurtry and a whole lot more.
I've also got over a hundred Cd reviews up there now as well as having an
outlet to go off on wild ass rants from time to time.

There will be no Feburary Issue, the final farewell issue will come in Mid
March sometime. I'll leave it up, but will be unable to update it until
November sometime.

I'm looking for some freelance work so I can keep up with the writing gig.
If you have a fanzine, magazine or a website and are loking for help, get
in touch with me offlist.

To all of you folks who have helped out by contributing, advertising,
reading, and offering your suppoert, I want to thank you from the bottom of
my heart. I hate shutting this down, but I have no choice. we'll be back in
the fall, God Willing, but until then..... Stick a fork in me, I'm done

Jeff Wall
 http://www.twangzine.com The Webs least sucky music magazine
3421 Daisy Crescent - Va Beach, Va - 23456