        [Matt Benz]  Yeh, I suppose maybe I shouldn't notice such
things. Hmmmm. Now you have me questioning my whole.....oh never mind.
<G> Anyway, I agree with ya, and it probably goes without saying that
yeh, maybe Lynn and Wynette didn't have any "empowerment" songs since
that word "empowerment" wasn't in use-but songs like "The Pill" "Don't
COme Home A Drinkin" etc came close. Sure, maybe it wasn't about
deflowering a boy, or throwing your man to the floor for a quickie, but
then, it was a different era. Those tunes were pretty damn bold.