> > >Red Allen - Beautiful Blue Eyes
> >
> > I'm betting this is off of one of several IMG comps.
>
> Nope.  It's from the Gusto vinyl compilation Best Of Bluegrass (or
> somethin' like that -- the album's at home).

Same material.  You know, when I have a choice, I'd a lot rather rant about
the stupidity and arbitrariness of the IMG outfits than about the utterly
predictable venality of the majors; they have the rights to an astonishingly
wonderful collection of material in the King, Starday, et.al. catalogues,
and they hardly ever pass up a chance to put it out in a crappy manner if
they put it out at all.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/