[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> .
>      Probably the best single-disc Price collection that I know of is
> Sony's 1991 collection "The Essential Ray Price:  1951-1962," which one
> can usually find in the U.S. for ten bucks or so. .

Amen.  This, one of the Columbia Classics series, gets about twice as much
play around here as all of the rest of that generations discs put together.
Price is the best.  And note the dates on this collection.  Before his body
was invaded by silk-suited aliens.  hmmmm. I think I see the glimmre of a
theory for why music takes the turns it does........

Stuart
is the x-files on yet?