.!   And "Not knowing anybody around these parts who has one" is
>classical bad-statistics anecodal evidence, Mike....but, of course, you'rve
>got a perfect right to do what you want in this regard.
>All I wanted to do, personally, was to hear your stuff.
Hell, I want you to hear it too.  It's like everyone has missed the fact
that we are doing everything we can to acheive Mac compatibility.  And yes,
my stats are a bad example above but even 5-6% is a small number.  The one
time I played with a Mac I really saw some potential. I like it, but in the
world I operate in...well...
At any rate, I really want this thread to die. I'm not out to debate the
merits of either system, I have what I have and run TwangCast on, we aren't
changing and if you can listen, we welcome you and your artist/title
suggestions. If not, we'll be working on it.
Mike Hays
http://www.TwangCast.com  TM  RealCountry  24 X 7
Please Visit Then let us know what you think!

Mike Hays www.MikeHays.RealCountry.net
For the best country artist web hosting, www.RealCountry.net