Are we allowed to wager onlist?

I'll wager that Weisberger won't care for it much.  I certainly
don't... this is shaping out to be an awful year for music.  Kiss it all
goodbye... go back to your day jobs.  I'm not grumpy, but I'm serious
and someone has to be the bearer of bad news... electronica is taking over
the world, in conjunction with new age.  I think the world might even be
coming to an end or something like that... you know it's true when some
fool on a stool like Yates calls you his son.  I think I might have to
ditch this place and become a full-time fluffer.

Chad, still smilin' more than Jim

np a whole bunch of crap including the Damnations...