At 12:18 PM 2/8/99 -0500, you wrote:
>    Hey everyone, I have a near perfect quality pair  of socks that I am
>looking to trade. In return, I'd hope for an as good quality  pair of boxer
>shorts or maybe some candy.   Email me off list and stop turning this place
>into a barter  saloon. It's irritating.

I've got some boxer shorts I'll trade. I hope the socks are cleaner than
the boxer's are. These have little hearts all over them. I call them my
'heart on' drawers. What kind of socks are they? do they have the gold toe?

Jeff Wall
 http://www.twangzine.com The Webs least sucky music magazine
3421 Daisy Crescent - Va Beach, Va - 23456