I'm heading to North Florida and perhaps central Florida for work on my book
for a four day stint this weekend.  I know there aren't a lot of southerners
on this list but there are a lot of very knowledgeable folks.

I've got a list of sites and stuff to look for but thought others here might
have recommendations.

I've got things related to Gram Parsons, Gamble Rogers, Tom Petty, Lynyrd
Skynrd, Jim Morrison, Jim Stafford and that's all I can think of without
consulting my list.  And you all know I have a really bad memory so . . .

I'd welcome any Florida sites, Florida musicians past or present (we're not
including South Florida) so anything Tampa north.

Has anyone ever stayed at Gram's Place?  The B&B in Tampa that's supposed to
have Gram Parson's memorabilia, etc?

I appreciate any tips.

Thanks,
Deb