This weekend finds us Ditchdiggers heading up to Greenville, NC to The Corner once again.  The East Carolina Gang has always
been good to us and we are looking forward to a serious throw down there for sure!  On Saturday we are going to pack it up and
drive down the road to Wilmington and do our thing at Cowboy's Texas BBQ!

Our follow up to Cow Patty Bingo, is just about in the can.  It's going to be a hell of a disc, the likes of which have not been heard in a..  well, NEVER.
It's a whole lotta rock & roll, with a grin and a glint in the eye.   Come out to the shows and check out the new tunes!

Here's the usual list of stuff you all know and love..

Friday         - 2/12/99 - Greenville, NC     - The Corner w/King Monkey
Saturday     - 2/13/99 - Wilmington, NC   - Cowboy's Texas BBQ w/ The Port City Swingers
Saturday     - 2/2799  - Atlanta, GA         - The Dark Horse Tavern.

That's it for now.   Come see us!

The Ditchdiggers
http://www.ditchdiggers.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]