In a message dated 2/9/99 12:46:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< ``A Soft Place to Fall'' from ``The Horse
 Whisperer,'' Allison Moorer and Gwil Owen;

 Cool. Which reminds me of a question I'd been meaning to ask here for
 awhile. From the limited exposure I've had to Gwil Owen's songs, (on a
 Bloodshot comp and Toni Price's last record) I've been awfully
 impressed. Does he have any releases available of his own music and
 should I be seking them out?  >>

Hey, that's great news. God knows she deserves it. May this jump start her own
career. As far as I'm concerned, she should be the new queen of Nashville (and
all *good* that being associated with that town once implied), and not just
because she's a pretty redhead.

Neal Weiss