Mike, from Rome, NY, wrote:

<<I was wondering if anyone here enjoys any stuff by 16 Horsepower, The
Grifters or Railroad Jerk--not necessarily ND-style stuff. >>

Welcome Mike...

you will find this list to be very diverse in their interests...
don't be shy...however if you feel compelled to lurk, there is a 3-4 day
period in June when the lurkers take over the list, spearheaded by a trusty
lurker named AL...

personally, I can't stand any of the music they talk about, however, I'm just
really lonely, and find weeding through 100 or so emails a day the thing I
need to keep my razors in the medicine closet... <g>

I did, however, see Railroad Jerk once...they were attending the same Pavement
show I was at the Roseland in NYC....of course, they are on my latest ebay
purchase... (see below)

Indie-twang-punk wannabe,
Paul

np: V/A - What's Up Matador?