<< I am going to post clips once a week from now on and that will be on Sunday
 PM as late as I can so they can be printed or saved and then read at leisure
 without taking the 'prime time' list hours (I may switch to Saturday, if
 that is a less busy time on the list). >>

Just want to say I hope you don't stop posting those clips, I find them so
informative and enjoyable and have been meaning to thank you for sometime.

Funny, I tend to save them anyway, and when I have a whole bunch I sit down
with my coffee and have a good read.

Please don't stop!

Yer Pal,

Elena Skye