Well.....

Mr. Tom Kreuger turned me onto them.  Kind of a pop group with a punk
edge.  Remind me of a more melodic Joan Jett & the Blackhearts.  3 women
and one man....all of them sing. So, the harmonies insue.

I like 'em.......even better than the afore-mentioned Muffs.

JC

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Jerry NP'd:> Next Up: The Prissteens - Scandle, Controversy & Romance
>
> How is this, Jerry? -they're playing here next week. (As are, coincidentally,
> the Hankdogs). I've never heard the Prissteens but I rilly like their name.
>
> carl w.

Jerry Curry - Spectre Booking
Independence, Oregon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the Top 40, half the songs are secret messages to the teen world to
drop out, turn on, and groove with the chemicals and light shows at
discotheques.  -- Art Linkletter