CMR is back.

My new show time is on Thursday 10pm-midnight (British time). It has
replaced my old Tuesday night show.

The format of the show will remain the same - i.e. "The Singer
Songwriter Show" with heavy slants on Americana, Country Rock, Roots
Rock, Alternative Country, No Depression, Insurgent Country, Country
Blues, Bluegrass and Contemporary Folk..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expect to hear the old faves:

Lucinda Williams, Steve Earle, Alison Krauss, Neal Casal, Stacey Earle,
Emmylou Harris, John Prine, Hank Williams, Bonnie Raitt, Shawn Colvin,
John Hiatt, Gillian Welch, Patty Griffin, The Jayhawks, Show of Hands,
The Dead Reckoners, Kate Campbell, Steve Forbert, MCC .....

Instead of having regular live sessions I am going to be broadcasting
live music as performed in London's top Singer Songwriter venue The
Kashmir Klub. It's an exciting development of the programme and I'm
delighted to be joining myself at the hip with this cool venue.

CMR has a new Channel on Astra as well as Shortwave around the world.
The new channel is No 58 on Astra 1D - Granada Breeze/Box Office 4
(10.847V) with a stereo audio of 7.38 & 7.56 mhz. This new service is
via the MNO network with a temporary restricted non 24 hour service.  We
will be running a restricted service using the MNO network between 6pm
and midnight (Mon - Fri),  2pm -midnight (Sat) and 4pm to midnight (Sun)
[all UK times]. If you heard us on Cable please inform your Cable
company.

The new phone in number for requests and dedications in the above times
is 0171-661 1111   Fax 0171-661 1122. Outside the UK +44 and drop the 0.

Country Music Radio for Europe
The Singer Songwriter Show
Thursday 11th February 1999

Steve Earle - Even When I'm Blue ["Copperhead Road", MCA 1988]
segue
Hazeldine - Whiskey In The Jar ["New Highway", Abokadisc 1999]

Lucinda Williams - The Night's Too Long ["Lucinda Williams", Koch 1988]

Evie Sands and Lucinda Williams - Cool Blues Story ["Women In Prison",
Train Wreck Records 1998]
segue
Joe Ely - Sister Soak The Beans ["Twistin' In the Wind", MCA 1998]

Flaco Jiminez - De Bolon Pin Pon ["Said and Done", Virgin/Barb Wire
1998]

The High Class Family Butchers - Two Lane Blacktop [demo, 1998]
segue
Steve Earle and The Del McCoury Band - Harlan Man ["The Mountain",
E2/Grapevine 1999]

The Original Harmony Ridge Creek Dippers - Owens Valley Day ["Pacific
Coast Rambler", 1998]
segue
Gillian Welch - Orphan Girl ["Revival", Almo Sounds 1996]

Patty Griffin - Moses ["Living With Ghosts", A&M 1996]

Patti Scialfa - Lucky Girl ["Rumble Doll", Columbia 1992]
segue
Unni Wilhelmsen - This Means You To Me, Now ["To Whom It May Concern",
1998]

John Jennings - The Simplest Thing ["I Belong To You", Vanguard 1998]
segue
Jamie Marshall - The World Ain't Gonna Stop Turning ["In Our Lifetime",
Tempting Fate 1995]

Marie Claire D'Ubaldo - Consequences of Falling (Live at The Kashmir
Klub, 19/01/99)
segue
Gretchen Peters - On A Bus to St. Cloud ["The Secret of Life", Hit Label
1996]
segue
Neal Casal - St Cloud ["Basement Dreams", Glitterhouse 1999]

Smog - Cold Blooded Old Times ["Knock Knock", Domino 1999]
segue
Golden Smog - Lost Love ["Weird Tales", Rykodisc 1998]

Steve Earle and the Del McCoury Band (with iris DeMent) - I'm Still In
Love With You ["The Mountain", E2/Grapevine 1999]

Brian Willoughby and Cathryn Craig - Alice's Song ["Black & White", Pick
Your Own 1998]
--
Bob Paterson
59 Miranda Road

http://www.ursasoft.com/bob

Current projects: CMR DJ (Thursday nights 10-12)
                  Bob Harris Show on Radio 2 (researcher)
                  Promoter at The Spitz Venue, London