OK, since people have been asking again, here are dates  of known interest
comin up in New York City  over the Winter.  It gets pretty good!.......

1/17-Flying Neutrinos, Rodeo Bar
1/23 Steve Forbert, Bottom Line
1/29 Yo La Tengo, Tramps

1/30-Old 97s-Mercury Lounge
    "        Blue Rodeo-Bottom Line
    "     (Lucinda Williams apparently on somewhere too, but, I think, sold
out.)

2/3-6  John Hiatt & Nashville Queens, Bottom Line

2/5- Ricky Scaggs, John Herald, and our own Elena Skye & Demolition SB,
Irving Plaza

2/9-10..Willie Nelson & Family amd Jack Ingram (not Cisco), Tramps

2/11..Jimmy Webb, Bottom LIne

2/26-27 Jerry Jeff Walker, Tramps

2/27- Dave Alvin & Robbie Fulks, Bowery Ballroom

March 4-6, 8-9, 11-13, 15,16, & 18-20: Allman Bros., The Beacon Theater

March 20- Steve Earle & Del McCoury Band, Town Hall