The New American Roots Music Show is heard Fridays from 9 to 10 AM on KOOP,
Austin, Texas 91.7FM. It focuses on new releases and recent re-issues in
country, bluegrass,folk, blues, cajun, zydeco and whatever else fits. Some
interesting new stuff already this year. The first track was played in
tribute to Texas bluesman T.D. Bell who passed away last week. If you
haven't heard the record he made with Erbie Bowser in 1992, you owe it to
yourself to check it out. One of the blues albums of the decade. Any
questions, e-mail me off list.
Jim

Artist/Song/Album
Bill Matte/Restless Night/Zydeco, Blues & Boogie (intro)
T.D. Bell & Erbie Bowser/Gee Baby Ain't I Been Good To You/It's About Time
Mike Henderson & The Bluebloods/Tears Like A River/Thicker Than Water

Dan Bern/Talkin' Woody, Bob, Bruce & Dan Blues/Smartie Mine
David Olney/The Suicide Kid/Through A Glass Darkly
Bob Egan/Take Me Back Again/Bob Egan
Bukka Allen/On The Edge/Sweet Valentine

J.D. Crowe & The New South/You Didn't Say Goodbye/Come On Down To My World
Matt Combs/Walking In My Sleep/The Devil's Box
Koerner, Ray & Glover/Can't Get My Rest/Lots More Blues, Rags & Hollers
Sue Foley/Every Road I Take/Every Road I Take

George Jones/Never Having You/A Picture Of Me-Nothing Ever Hurt Me
Freedy Johnston/Coffee, Coffee, Coffee/Real: The Tom T. Hall Project
Johnny Cash/New Cut Road/Johnny 99
Lone Justice/Drugstore Cowboy/This World Is Not My Home
Foster & Lloyd/Whoa/Version Of The Truth (outro)

The new Lone Justice compliation is AMAZING.