> And, this may mark me as an irredeemable old fogey, but what's the
>deal with the hair? Is this an alt/rock thing, you gotta have a bunch of
>greasy hair hanging down in front of your face. Both Ryan Adams and Rhett
>Miller don't own faces, as far as I could tell from the show. Isn't that
>annoying to have hair hanging in your face while you're trying to look at
>your guitar? ...but they're good songwriters, .etc..... -- Terry Smith

Relax. Leave the kids alone Terry.   Fogyism  can just creep up and grab
ya....but, fortunately, so can the accomplishments of these particular
speciminez.  Personally I can see their eyes or forget it. (I've seen
'em--and they're often a little foggy!)

 And just think...thanks to modern technology, nobody has to burn photos of
what they walked around looking like at 21, they'll be able to digitally
adjust the record and avoid potential embarrasment when the fashion winds
shift..as they always do...

Barry