I've heard, upon several occasions, Del McCoury & co. do "Get Down On Your
Knees and Pray," but it wasn't until seeing it on McCoury's new album that I
learned it to be a Bill Monroe song.

D'oh.  I've heard quite a few, but nowhere even close to all, of Monroe's
recordings.  Can anyone please suggest where I might find his version of the
song?

I'm curious as to how he performed the song, even in the studio.  I find
Del's a capella (or almost, as he chose to do on the record) quartet version
to be quite powerful.  Is it just a repeat of Monroe's arrangement, or is it
somewhat unique to Del?

Thanks!

-Paula