Here is yet another blatant shameless self promotional effort on behalf of
Memphis Music. You are on this mailing list because you are musically hip. If
you wish to be removed, please simply let me know....

Tuesday, February 16 / JUSTIN's / 7020 East Shelby, #118 / (901) 758-2432
from 8-11ish
THE FIRST JUSTIN's SONGWRITER IN THE ROUND SERIES
This is the first gig like this at Justin's, and we hope you get off the couch
and support these fine songwriters.
Featured are
• SANDY CARROLL (coming all the way from Florida) Sandy has many albums out,
and has had many songs covered by the likes of LUTHER ALLISON, and REBA
RUSSELL.
• DELTA JOE SANDERS, one half of the Memphis Sheiks, has 3 albums out. Also
has had songs covered by the great REBA RUSSELL.
• JAY HARRINGTON Memphis answer to Steve Earle, Jay should have records out
but doesn't. He is my favorite duet partner and a great songwriter. Also plays
with....
• NANCY APPLE, also known as the Cadillac Cowgirl, has a record out and also a
song on the REBA RUSSELL's latest. 3-time Premier Player Award nominee for
songwriter (BIG BLATANT PLUG HERE).

Wednesday, February 17 at THE SOUTH END Front at Calhoun from 9:30 -12ish
Nancy's Memphis Songwriter Stage (also in the round)
Featuring only Memphis writers....
Autumn (just moved back from Ireland, and a touch of Jewel-like songs)
Hal Hawkins (Memphis favorite)
Philip Jaynes (acoustic virtuoso, instrumentalists, has a record out and has
been compared to Chet Atkins)

Friday, February 19 at EARNESTINE AND HAZEL's at Main and Calhoun from 7-11
Debut of THE TWANGLERS, and new honky tonk band featuring Nancy Apple, Calvin
Turley, Bruce Lester, John McClure, and Glenn (the steel player with no last
name). We do a few of Nancy's originals (very very few) and a bunch of old
covers from Hank to Dwight to Patsy to Ray..... some come on out. (Any of you
know what EARNESTINE AND HAZELS used to be?)

And on FEBRUARY 26 look for the Nancy Apple Band (aka the Cadillac Cowgirl)
doing all her and Jay's original stuff at THE SOUTH END. Showtime? We don't
know, whenever you show up....

Love ya
Nancy

P.S. KEITH SYKES begins his songwriter series at the Black Diamond on Beale on
February 25th, but I don't know who is playing yet. If interseted, e-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info.........