>From: "lance davis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>This may be a mere matter of hair-splittage, but if I had to pick a
>Hollywood band that really opened up a door for Nirvana, I'd have to pick
>Jane's Addiction

None of the millions of Jarhead-Bubbas who liked Nirvana but never heard
Bleach did so because they'd been warmed up by Jane's Addiction.  It was
because of Guns and Roses, who hadn't put anything good out for quite a
while when Nevermind hit.  Personally I think Jane's Addiction is one of the
most over-rated bands ever.

Yours in hair-splittage and yearning for the return of Bic Rock,
xoJenni