I believe the Buddy Guy/Storyville was from LAST season - they're being
awfully slow in posting what'll be on THIS season.  Here's what I know so far:

 what's left of February:
 20 - Lionel Hampton / Ruth Brown
 27 - Lucinda Williams / Billy Bragg

 March:
  6 - Vince Gill / Martina McBride
 13 - Ray Price / Hank Thompson (Junior Brown's involved in there somewhere
         too)
 20 - Jonny Lang / Jimmie Vaughan
 27 - Mexican Roots Celebration (pretty much all the folks in Los Super
         Seven, along with Tish Hinojosa and Campanas de America)

These are the dates as provided by ACL - check your local listings for actual
broadcast dates and shows - most stations seem to run the shows the same
week, but some stations may elect to run other shows, etc...

As I recall, last year they ran into April - I'm not sure if they'll do so
again this year...

-Paula

np: Joe Henry - FUSE