Don Yates says:

> The good stuff's startin' to pour in...<snip>
> and Bill Morrissey (a loving tribute to country bluesman Mississippi John
Hurt).

Look out world, but I think it's possible that Don may have two (2)
Philo releases in his playlist this week....  slowly but surely...
one small gain after another.... next week, stay tuned for D*r!!

Actually, I picked up the Morrissey CD today and it's pretty
good.  A little too smooth, perhaps, but Morrissey adds some
good humor and a lot of his own personality to some great
songs and doesn't overwork them.  More listens soon for this one.