Hey P2-ers,

Jamie Swedberg and myself have been kicking this idea around for a while, and
soon we plan to launch it.  Great Lakes Twang will be a website dedicated to
informing and promoting alt-country bands/venues/happenings in the Great lakes
region (MN, WI, north IL, IN, MI, OH, west PA, and west NY).  The address will
be:

http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/Stage/9596/gltwang.html

We plan to get the site going in the next few weeks, so what we need is news
from alt-country bands/venues/radio stations/whatever in the areas listed
above.  Send them to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

All suggestions will be appreciated.

Let's hope this thing does well, wish us luck.

Mitch Matthews
Gravel Train/Sunken Road