Randi Fratkin asks:

>So when and where (here or on the fluff list?) do we get to start talking
>about who's going to SXSW, and where they're staying? Who's in charge of
>compiling the P2 directory?

Because I am insatiably nosy, I will volunteer to do this (even though I
barely  have time to read my e-mail and all my friends are beginning to
hate me because I never write them back). If you're going to SxSW and you
want others on the list to know you'll be there, please send me an e-mail
to say so. You can also let me know where you'll be staying, if you feel
really daring. (NB: Alex will be staying at the Austin Motel, and the party
is in his room.)

--Amy