Rick Koster--This is the guy that said Wayne Hancock was Butch's little
brother.  Be careful with this book.  Check out Larry Willoughby's Texas
Rhytm-Texas Rhyme, A Pictorical History of Texas Music.  Also Check out the The
Texas Music Bibliography put out by the Governor's office, it is on the web.
Jamie

np: The Pinetops