OK.....now that someone has mentioned Chris Gaffney and his wonderful CD,
"Loser's Paradise,"  I have to confess that I'd love to hear George Jones
record "The Man of Somebody's Dreams" for his new CD on Asylum!

Chris and Rosie do a wonderful job with it, but, George (w/Patty Loveless)
could make a whole lotta folks cry in their beer for sure!  I think it'd
outsell "He Stopped Loving Her Today" and put the man back at #1.  Any
comments?

Kate.