Jim Roll said:

>I'll be playing SXSW Liberty Lunch at 9pm on Wednesday March 17th, with
>the Silos as my band (Walter Salas-Humara on Drums!!). It should be fun.

Fun? FUN? Jeez, Jim, if I know you, this has got you clicking your heels in
midair and handing out party favors. If I may speak for myself and a couple
of others, our carload of folks will do our damnedest to be there in time to
see it happen.

Really psyched,
Jamie S.

P.S.  Here's what I'm *not* psyched about--the Robbie Fulks/Bottle Rockets
bill looks to be happening simultaneously with the Bloodshot showcase (which
includes, of course, Neko Case, whom I have never seen). What the &%$#@ am I
supposed to do about that?

P.P.S. On the other hand, Slobberbone back-to-back with Pumpskully Friday at
Maggie Mae's. Ahhhhhhh!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.wavetech.net/~swedberg
http://www.usinternet.com/users/ndteegarden/bheaters