In a message dated 2/19/99 1:22:55 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< Linda Ray also has a
 Bad Livers review, but I dont think thats on their web site. >>

Yah, the Rock, etc. articles don't get to the web, but e-mail me if you want
to read it and I'll send it to you in text.  It's about Dust on the Bible.  It
was truly a P2 project and I thank all of you who helped, which were a lot of
you, with sources, references and ideas about Christian music and religious
music by secular artists.  Particularly, I owe Shiners, at least to Steve
Gardner for Sugar Hill dirt (relax, I didn't use any of it!), whoever it was
who put me onto that great Dime Store Prophets interview, Jon Weisberger for
being so nice about me not owning the Neil Rosenberg bluegrass bible, where
the answer was staring me in the face, and finally Bill Friskics-Warren for
referring me to Paul Tillich's Theology of Culture.

I've known for over a year the point I wanted to make, but it ya know, you
can't just say stuff yourself in the newspaper like you can here.  Well like I
do here, anyway.

Thanks all.

Linda