HI NC & SC Americana Fans - time for the weekly update.  This Tuesday
Night at the Charlotte Americana Showcase, held weekly at the Double
Door Inn, 9:00 PM start:

Big Al hosts with
Willy Evans Trio
and Special Guests  The Steam Donkeys

This make two weeks in a row that we're doing the New York Americana
thang .. this 5-piece torch 'n' twang outfit hails from Buffalo.
Featuring a great guitarist & songwriter, a fiddler with some classical
& jazz skeletons in his closet and a rhythm section that knows how to
swing; The Donkeys are guesting the Showcase for the second time.

Remember, next week is the Second Anniversary party with all the
regulars (Michael Reno Harrell, David Childers, Lenny Federal & Rank
Outsiders) plus special guests Robbie Fulks and Dave Alvin & The Guilty
Men.  Advanced tickets are available at the Double Door ($8 for members
& $10 for non-members).  Remember, we have two nights worth of music to
get into one night so music starts earlier than usual - be at the DDI by
8:00 PM or you'll miss some of it!!!!

See ya Tuesday,
Maxx