>Gillian Welch and David Rawlings with Emmylou Harris on the televised
>portion of the Grand Ole Opry.  Wow!  They did Darkest Hour is Just Before
Dawn,
I noticed this week's telecast was an hour and the Emmy, Gillian and David
segment was great.  The Vince Gill number to start the second half hour
cooked with Dawn Sears on backups for "Don't Come Cryin  to Me".
>By the way, HNC guy Daryle Singletary played a song that was really
>country.
Daryle is one of the least HNC of the current Nashville country acts and the
song he sang "The Note" was previously done by Conway and also possibly by
Tammy or Loretta.  He's got some good honky tonk on his CD's.
.  What's
>happening?
In spite of the bubblegum Wilkinson's songs last night it seems that
Nashville is ever so slightly waking up to the fact that the teeny bopper
boom is all but over and it's time to get some country music flowing again.

Also, thanks to those who e mailed me re: the artist/title identification
error on T/C today, the problem was an overload on the server that handles
that function, great problem to have<g>
Mike Hays
http://www.TwangCast.com  TM  RealCountry  24 X 7
Please Visit Then let us know what you think!

Mike Hays www.MikeHays.RealCountry.net
For the best country artist web hosting, www.RealCountry.net