Carl Abraham Zimring writes:

>Good riddance.  I let my subscription lapse three years ago after
>getting sick of what Doerschuk did to the magazine.

     I looked at the magazine once in a while and was always heartsick
over what had become of it.  Back in the early '80s it was - along with
"Trouser Press" - one of my favorite magazines and the circa-1980 joint
Joe Strummer/Robert Fripp interview is still one of my favorite pieces of
music journalism of all time.
     Doerschuk should be shot.  It takes a lot of ineptitude to drive a
magazine into the ground that thoroughly.
                                --Jon Johnson
                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                   Wollaston, Massachusetts