Hey Soph,
How goes it?
i just got a message from Todd regarding a review in Beat about the saturday
night show - wouldja send it to me if you can find it?
That'd be great. Thanks for the interview w' SE - the man is a legend. Well,
gotta dash - learning some more Pernice Brothers tunes for saturday night.
I'm trying to tee up a CDR of the saturday night show.
Jase