This tidbit below, sent by a knowledgeable user indicating that the original
microsoft download site was sending everyone the same player version when it
was supposed to default to the correct version for the browser you surfed in
on...
If you are using Netscape and tried early on to get TwangCast working but
were unsuccessful, this may be the reason.  It may also (but I'm not sure)
explain some Mac user problems.  I also recommend that those  getting the
pop up box requesting instructions to save or open, go ahead and open
directly from Microsoft as this will eliminate 1 step in getting TwangCast
playing. We are slowly getting all the bugs out and we continue to thank all
of you for your support and feedback.  Working hard to bring you the best in
Twang, we are, gratefully yours...
The TwangCast gang.,,,no relation to the James Gang

>MicroSoft fed the wrong player software to me based on whatever lunacy they
base such things on. I looked carefully and there is nowhere I could
have clicked to download the IE4 version of this software unless they
have changed something.  It's working! Thanks for the help guy!
   Anyways, thanks for the prompt help. I think you've got a great
idea and a great product. The Gnashville Country folks are going to
be VERY sorry very soon that they ignored the wishes of the
listeners. I hope people like you manage to take over! <

NOW ONLINE,   www.TwangCast.com  TM  RealCountry netcast 24 X 7
Please Visit Then let us know what you think!

Mike Hays www.MikeHays.RealCountry.net
For the best country artist web hosting, www.RealCountry.net