Hi,

De-lurking to let folks know about a couple of things going on in RI:

1.   The Old 97s/Whiskeytown ACL will air on Channel 36 (WSBE) this
Saturday (1/23) at 9 pm.

2.   Howard "Louie Bluie" Armstrong will be at Common Fence Point in
Portsmouth, RI on Saturday, February 6.  Tix are $14, show atarts at 8. For
info/directions call 401-683-5085 or e-mail me.

Howard has been the topic of some discussion here off and on.  I believe
this'll be the last chance to see him before he turns 90!

I have tix for Old 97s at TT's in Boston on the 28th.  It'll be my first
time seeing them.  Can't wait.

Karen

Without music, life is a mistake--Friedrich Nietzsche

ps Roy Bookbinder is coming to CFP on May 8.  I'm looking forward to seeing
him.  For those unfamiliar, think Jorma Kaukonen.