Hey Tom,

That's just about right--Billy Eckstine of the Plains.  The cd
has several duets including Little Texas, MM Murphy, Take 6,
Sons of the San Joaquin, Rex Allen Jr.  The Mills Brothers and
Cleve Francis.  It is jazzy but sort of fun at the same time.
Certainly not historical , but does reflect the Hollywood take
on the genre.

By the way thanks for the xmas card and news clipping, I think I
have a couple of items to send along for your files.

Jamie Hoover