Howdy,

So, I'm busy compiling and updating the area concert calendar for my radio
show and *this* jumps out at me...

March 27
Fred Eaglesmith -- Bird's Eye View
BR-549 and Scott Miller -- Bijou Theater

Normally, I'd jump at a chance to catch Scott playing a solo show and I've
never seen BR5-49 live. On any other Saturday night, that show would be a
good excuse to find a substitute to host "Fringe" and actually go see a show
for a change. Of course, the problem here is that this is Eaglesmith's first
appearance in this area and not too long ago I was ranting that he hadn't
been through here yet.

It looks like I'll play hooky from my radio schedule that Saturday. But I'll
be happily enjoying an Eaglesmith performance at the Bird's Eye. Still, I
hate that I'll miss the Scott Miller/BR5-49 show.

Take care,

Shane Rhyne
Knoxville, TN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]